I hang my head in shame. Why you ask? Well it's because my Ma has neglected to Thank all my wonderful bloggie furends that has bestowed me with amazing awards!! Don't worry, I have
First, there is from my very good Pal Goose (aka: Freckles), if you already don't know this civically minded pooch, ya gotta stop by and say 'Hello".
Okay, here it is:
It's called the Super Sweet Blogging Award , doesn't it look yummy?!
So, the rules of the award:
- Give credit to the blog which nominated you
- Answer the "Super Sweet" Questions
- Pass award on to a baker's dozen (okay, I'm not gonna do that because I thinks most everyone has gotten it already, butts I am gonna give it to a couple of bloggie furends that maybe some of ya haven't yet visited yets.
Super Sweet Questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Cookies, of course! Love em'! (No chocolate, of course!)
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla, since Chocolate would dead me! BOL
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Marshmallows!! Oh, yeah.
- When do you crave sweet things? When ever I see Ma eatin' em'!!
- If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Well, Ma already calls me, "Sweet Baby Gurl" so, I guess I already have one!
Okays, now here are a few bloggies I think you should check outs if you already don't know em':
Thanks bunches Goose ! And, please check out the bloggies, you won't be disappointed!
The next bloggie award, comes from my BFF Mollie (I don't thinks Mollie needs an introduction, because she's one popular gal ~ okays, that didn't quite sound right!!!)
It's the Seven Things About Me award, I am to tell seven things about MOI and then nominate seven other bloggies. Anyhu, we thinks every one's already gotten this one, so I'm just gonna put it up, and any furend can just accept it!
- I LOVE ankles and feet. I can't explain it, I just will attack anybody who is not wearing shoes! (can you say, "foot fetish"!! BOL)
- I won't drink water out of any dish but my 'Crate bowl'. Nope, won't do it. Ma tried puttin' a water dish on the floor, wouldn't drink from it.
- I am obsessed with bugs! I LOVE them! Any kind, any form, I just love playin' and deadin' em'. It's a great hobbie.
- I love 'humping' my bed. Well, what can I say, it's an Orvis Bolster Bed, and it just begs to be humped!
- I drool. Not just any drool. Ma says I "Drool like a Mastiff". Yeah, get over it Ma...really, she can't stop sayin' "ewwww" every time I happen to fling drool in her hair. (She washes it everyday, what's she complaining abouts anyway????)
- I 'talk' a lot. When I was a puppy, Ma thought I was whining and groaning to get attention, until she saw me playing with my ball one day, and I was whining and groaning at the ball! Ma says I have no "inside thoughts"!
- I don't like it when peeps sneeze or cough! I'll jump up and bark at em'. I've done it ever since I can remember. Don't know why...
Well, Ma said this post is gettin' too long, so I will post about the other very sweet bloggie awards in another post.
Thank You from the bottom of my furry little heart for these lovely awardies!
Please remember Newtown, CT in your prayers and thoughts today.
Hug your kids tight, and pray for those who can't.